Staged at the beautiful Munchkin Headquarters last year I attended my second posada of my entire lifetime and created my first vision board. I remember it vividly because it was my first time away from Mila in almost 11 months. I was also pregnant with my third, but it was still a secret. On Instagram I described that night as perfect, a magical and positive evening. It was a night to dream away, to create and connect.
Tomorrow I will be attending my second Vision Board Posada, and I feel extremely happy to still be connected and be part of the Supermamas sisterhood. I wanted to share a few details of last year's to get you excited(as if you aren't already). If you attended last year I'm sure you remember how thoughtful everything was planned out. Bricia, Paulina and their team poured their hearts into this inspirational event, and it was demonstrated in the details.
I remember sitting there and suddenly feeling this enthusiasm and energy to create. I didn't know exactly what I was doing since it was my first time, but I started dreaming, visioning it and attracting it. Before I began my board I took a second to think of some positive intentions to guide me through the creating process. After setting my intentions, I took a few minutes to daydream about myself as if I was already living the dream that the vision board would express. I thought of my goal for my life, and imagined it as if it was already true. I thought of myself experiencing the smells, the sights, the sounds, the feelings that I would be having when my vision became real. I imagined my dream as REAL as I could , with as much detail as possible, for as long as could. It wasn't perfect, but it didn't have to be.
Meanwhile, we ate yummy food, and lots of it, drank and chatted away with my fellow vision board makers. It was a night to remember, and I have a feeling tomorrow's vision board posada will be an addition to the beautiful memories that have been created with the supermamas sisterhood.
With that being said I wanted to mention a few things:
1. Get there on time! I can not stress this enough, but give yourself enough time to get there on time. Specially if you're not from the area. Arirriving early allows you time to relax, take a deep breath and prepare for a fun night. Tampoco lleguen a barrrer(spanish saying), but you know what I mean.
2. Don't worry if you've never created a vision board.
3. Parking is not an issue and it is free, but carpool/uber/lyft if you can.
4. Layer up, although I doubt it is going to be as cold as it was last year, but if it is I'm sure the girls are prepared.
5. I challenge you to go up to someone you've never met. Perhaps you've been following them on IG, or are a fan, just go up to them and start talking. Don't be shy.
6. This is YOUR night, you're the creator of your vision board, just sit back and wait for the magic to happen.
I will see you tomorrow, and be ready for a magical night.
*If you're interested in listening to last year's recap click here.